Covid Update - 26 March 2021
We are now planning for the restarting of club activities, still somewhat limited, as Covid restrictions are eased from 29th March.
- We have asked members to return previously allocated equipment and will be introducing new Covid Equipment cleaning and use arrangements from 22nd March.
- Anyone wanting to paddle at the Marina needs to make an event in advance on the club facebook group to ensure we have appropriate control of numbers and their interaction. Our first Wednesday evening event will be on 31st March, and we'll need some extra controls to comply with test & trace, and to ensure numbers are managed.
- You can find our Covid risk analysis and the equipment and event procedures here.
- We are now open for new members again! The calendar is now being filled up with events etc.....
- Until the 29th March, the Marina remains closed, but you can still paddle from there as a family unit or singly or with one other as long as you respect social distancing.
- Further guidance from British Canoeing has been published relative to changes that are currently proposed in principle for April & beyond that affect paddling and club activities. You can find the details here and the full action plan document here.
- We have reviewed our new procedures and believe we remain in compliance!
We meet every Wednesday evening at 17h30 - at Derwentwater Marina during the summer and at Keswick Lesiure Pool at 19h00 in the winter.
We also have plenty of weekend events - see our programme calendar for details, and look at our facebook page and trip reports to see what we get up to.....
We have a wide selection of club boats and paddling equipment available to members.
Come along on Wednesday evenings to meet the club!
Other enquiries or information are best passed by email or via the club facebook page.